Saturday, February 27, 2010















Sorry there was no picture posted yesterday.  The picture above was taken yesterday while the close up of him was taken today. 
We has our first big scare yesterday.  Jude fell out of his car seat yesterday and took it like a trooper.  (He was sleeping in it above his bundle-me.) To tell you the truth I think we were more upset than he was.  We got him all checked out at our first post baby ER visit. He didn't so much as have a scratch on him. 
Today he has been wonderful.  It has been difficult going back to work and not spending my days with him.  Luckily for Nick and myself my mother is in town and is watching him during the day while I am at work for the next few weeks. 
We are getting excited because the Humeni children are all making the trek into town in a few weeks and some of our closest friends are coming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment