Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mom hair cut



Well... I did it. I wanted a short haircut and I got one. I just got it today and I am not sure if I like it just yet. I have not been able to play with it. This is pretty much what it looks like when you wash and go, not even blow drying.
Jude has been much better today but it was also somewhat taxing for him. We went into Plymouth today for my haircut and he ended up spending an hour at Nick's work while I was busy. Evidently he had a melt down in the music store.
We then went home were he fell asleep fairly quickly. I unfortunately had to get him up 1.5 hours later because I was having dinner with friends and Nick is at a gig tonight. He was wonderful at the restaurant and was smiles pretty much for everyone that was holding him. (I had everyone use hand sanitizer before holding him.) He had a melt down again on the ride home and I felt awful. We were on the freeway and there was no way I could pull over. The little guy was screaming his lungs out and by the time I got to him he had cried himself out.
He helped me free Papa Klaver's fish and then passed out with in 5 minutes of arriving home. Hopefully he is out for awhile..
Off to pump the boobies!

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa, I love the new cut. It brings out your lovely hairline and wonderful waves and curls. You look so relaxed and happy, too. Motherhood wears well on you.

    ReplyDelete