Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little man making big steps

First off- Another blow out diaper today with Aunt Genevieve!  Something about my sister makes my son poop.  She has been doing  a little energy work on him.  Not sure if that is what is doing it but frankly if it is- I hope it keeps up.
Our house is being taken over by baby toys and clothes.  My co-worker Anita found a bag of clothes that she had bought for her grandson but misplaced before he could wear any of it and she gave them to us.  Yvonne and Andy sent Genevieve back with a bunch of Olivia's bouncy toys (still a little too big for Jude but I can't wait until he gets to use them.) and it seems like whenever I see my Aunt Barb that she is dropping off another bag of Jake's toys for Jude. People have been insanely generous.  Jude turned 10 weeks this past Monday and Nick and I have yet to buy a diaper. Next week we have a gap before our nanny starts and people are stepping up to watch the little guy 

Second- OUR LITTLE GUY CAN ROLL ONTO HIS SIDE!!!  Today while laying on his mat Jude wanted to get a better look at the birds outside the living room window and rolled onto his right side.  He is awesome.

Off to bed for me.  I got up at 5:20 am to work out on our new elliptical machine (thanks to Genevieve and my dad.) It is a none electric and it kicks my butt.  I am going to attempt to do the same thing tomorrow.  It is time for me to get my butt back into shape.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Jude! :D Good luck getting into shape again- actually they say it's easier while you are still expressing breast milk, so now is a good time to try. :D I was 205 with Jake and 180 postpartum, and if I could do it, you surely can. Hugggzz

    ReplyDelete