Monday, January 25, 2010

visitors and stuff







Last Sunday was the first day that we had open day for visitors. Suzanne was the first in her steller uniform. I think my neighbors probably got a kick out of Officer Rohn making a pit stop. Really Jude could do worse for his first girlfriend. Sure she is some what older and she is usually not into younger guys but I think she will make the exception.
We also had a visit from Papa Bear, Teresa and my little brother Sean. Sean is a natural with all babies. You should see him with Olivia- she is all giggles. I talked to Olivia last night on Yvonne's phone she is so cute! We are looking forward to Yvonne, Andy Olivia in a little over a week. We are getting pictures taken with Olivia and Jude when they are in town. Ian our friend is going to be coming over this up coming weekend to take Jude pictures so keep your eyes open to our shutterfly account. (octopusami.shutterfly.com)
Other than that we have had very little visitors. Not sure if our friends are just trying to be cool and give us our space or think that by touching our kid they will become instantly preggers.

I need to start taking and posting more baby pictures. I definitely do not want people to get sick of baby shots but his looks are already starting to change. He is less squished and his cheeks are getting rounder. We went to the pediatrician again this last Monday and Jude has officially gained a pound in the past week so he is now 9 lbs 4 oz. He is an eating machine which works well because I am a milking cow. I just received my supplies from the milk bank in the mail yesterday. They want me to donate at least 100 oz of milk over the next couple of months. So far I am able to produce anywhere from 3 oz to over 5 oz per breast per pumping. I don't think that 100 oz will be a problem.

Other news- I am officially back into normal pants. In fact I am now only 4 pounds away from where I was at my first prenatal visit. This means I have lost 41 pounds since Monday the 11th! I think that the lack of estrogen in my combined with my pumping has done wonders. Now I only have 67 pounds until I get to my goal weight.

-Milk in my fridge
-milk in my freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment