Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mouths, hands and Jillian Michaels

Mr. Jude has often found his hands to be quite interesting but now he is completely facinated with the taste and texture.  He has become really good at grabbing fingers and stuffing them in his mouth.  I will be on high alert when some of our friends who don't like to wash their hands post bathroom come and visit. 

How can one not wash their hands after using the bathroom?  Since becoming pregnant and spending tons of time in the bathroom there are a couple of things that make me cringe. 
  1. People who don't wash hands.  We learn to do this in elementary school.  20 seconds of scrubbing
2.  People that leave "presents" on the seat of the toilet.  I understand you were squatting but clean it up for the next person.

3. People who don't flush... especially with floaters

4. People who don't flush and don't wipe.. .this puzzles me altogether.  When I am in a woman's bathroom and there are floaters and no toilet paper.. you know who you are... and you disgust me.
    Jude has discovered his hands! 

    Other news- Nick and I did our first attempt at work out 1 for the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.  Ummm ouch.  I am attempting to work out 20 minutes a day. It is not working out so well so far.  My major problem is that the morning hours are the best time for me to work out before Jude gets up.  But doing jumping jacks with milk full breasts just doesn't work but if I pump then I won't be able to breast feed Jude in the morning when he gets up.  I know I can just use a bottle but it isn't the same.  I don't want him waking to a bottle.


    1 comment:

    1. I didn't know that you got him breastfeeding. That is wonderful! Keep posting, I love looking at the pics too.

      ReplyDelete