Monday, April 19, 2010

Mouse update

That first evening I did manage to kill one little black mouse... but the next night even though I put fresh peanut butter on the trap and placed an additional trap.. nothing.  I even heard the other little mice checking out the trap.  I shall try again tonight...  Perhaps a little honey to go with that peanut butter?

As for Mr. Jude.
He once more had a major blow out poop today which is good because he has not had a poop since last Thursday.
He has become far more vocal in the last week or so.  He has discovered that he does not always need to cry to get my attention.  Now when I go in for the late night feedings he is usually yelling from his crib and not melting down (unless I take too long in my exhausted state to get my boob out.) In fact he yells a lot- period.  He is enjoying the sound of his voice and I find it rather adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment